ADVERTISEMENT

Arlington OL commits to Tulsa

Mansfield is not part of Arlington ISD. They are separate cities. Not complaining...just don't want to offend the good folks of Mansfield.

Nuke the t-bone aggies.

Reactions: Bill Lowery
Mansfield is not part of Arlington ISD. They are separate cities. Not complaining...just don't want to offend the good folks of Mansfield.

Nuke the t-bone aggies.
I always thought that myself...but noticed Rivals has it in their system as Mansfield Summit in Arlington, Texas. I then looked a couple other places (Maxpreps, HUDL, etc.) and they all have Mansfield Summit with an Arlington address. So then I googled the high school, and the address is 1071 Turner Warnell Rd, Arlington, TX 76001.

So, to my surprise, it actually was Arlington.

Nuke the t-bone aggies.
I always thought that myself...but noticed Rivals has it in their system as Mansfield Summit in Arlington, Texas. I then looked a couple other places (Maxpreps, HUDL, etc.) and they all have Mansfield Summit with an Arlington address. So then I googled the high school, and the address is 1071 Turner Warnell Rd, Arlington, TX 76001.

So, to my surprise, it actually was Arlington.
This would be similar to Union school's not being part of Tulsa Public or Broken Arrow school's. The district probably overlaps into Arlington city limits some. It's not a big deal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT