ADVERTISEMENT

@ Arkansas State 9/26 2:30 pm

I will not support ESPN, even for the Golden Hurricane...

I will not support ESPN, even for the Golden Hurricane...

Then you won't watch many games on tv. That's where the majority of the money and the broadcasts are coming from. You are hurting TU as much as you are hurting ESPN. If you don't pay ESPN $5 per month you miss the majority of our games in basketball and football.

Reactions: astonmartin708
Then you won't watch many games on tv. That's where the majority of the money and the broadcasts are coming from. You are hurting TU as much as you are hurting ESPN. If you don't pay ESPN $5 per month you miss the majority of our games in basketball and football.
TU has hurt themselves with their poor (and well documented) administrative and financial decisions over the past four decades. My $5 to ESPN would be under a $1 when it's all said and done, maybe add revenue but I think that goes to the league and not the individual schools.

Maybe the university can sell one of the Apartment complexes off?

TU has hurt themselves with their poor (and well documented) administrative and financial decisions over the past four decades. My $5 to ESPN would be under a $1 when it's all said and done, maybe add revenue but I think that goes to the league and not the individual schools.

Maybe the university can sell one of the Apartment complexes off?
It's not just the direct money coming in either. There is the next contract negotiation. I'm sure you'll be interested by then. You just seem to be blowing off steam. The virus must have you down and not TU blue.

Can you name 2 movies that were filmed at Magic Mountain.
Probably not, but I rode every roller coaster there when I went in 2000. If I had to guess, Maybe the original National Lampoons' Vacation? I still hate LA traffic. Whatever HWY that place is off had a 2 hr back up because some idiot decided to do a CHiPs chase scene being chased by Ponch and Jon and flipped his car on the center divider, ejecting and killing him. CHP closed down both directions while they waited for the coroner to retrieve said body.

Arkansas State moves this weeks
game with Central Arkansas to October 10th, one position group knocked out due to Covid.

Reactions: HuffyCane
Canceled or postponed? I didn't see an available date on our schedule.
That’s a trap game on the road. If we are chasing rankings, let’s play it the first week of December after we know if we are bowling and after our ranking, if any, has peaked.

This one could still go to 12/5 if neither team has any postponements between now and then. The early December dates are reserved for makeup conference games if necessary.

The Arkansas State game seems very unlikely now. Although not officially canceled, the only available date is 12/12 and neither school appears to be very excited about that option.

We need to keep that open for SMU or Houston if there is a ppd.
Agreed, we just finished week 7 and we have played two games. The AAC can’t push back the championship game anymore than it already is. I think that if more games can’t be played from COVID-19 they might start canceling them

Reactions: HuffyCane
The Arkansas State game seems very unlikely now. Although not officially canceled, the only available date is 12/12 and neither school appears to be very excited about that option.
Based on what I’ve heard, it won’t be played unless Arky State suddenly conforms to AAC CoVid protocols.

Reactions: bluegold70
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT