ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas Pine Bluff game thread

Very slow start by the whole team. Good to substitute until someone gets going.

This has to be the first time in Frank's tenure where every kid we recruited is actually contributing. I guess it's mandatory due to having two RS's.

Really nice basketball being played early on (minus a couple mindless turnovers)

These guys are pretty good.

They need to wash their uniforms tho.

Answer is yes after we turned the ball over on 5 of the last 6 trips down

This has to be the first time in Frank's tenure where every kid we recruited is actually contributing. I guess it's mandatory due to having two RS's.

Really nice basketball being played early on (minus a couple mindless turnovers)
Can't just compliment Haith, it has to be backhanded. The hate is real, like I had to say that.

Just started watching the game, was seeing if Harrison would get some minutes in the Bulls game... I do not like the gray uniforms, we aren't Memphis though we are turning the ball over like we are Memphis.

Reactions: loca2874
I don’t like them either. Looks like they got them at Academy for their local Y team.

Reactions: TulsaAM
We aren't playing all that well but yet are up by 14 at the half.

However, UAPB was tied 27-27 with KSt. at the half of their game. I like our chances in Manhattan because of our defense.

UAPB is really bad as everyone has said but we’ve turned the ball over way too much. Shooting has been decent but we haven’t put up enough shots considering how much we’ve had our hands on the ball. It’s important to play efficiently against these bad teams.

We’ve really been a second half team lately let’s see if it holds today.

Can't just compliment Haith, it has to be backhanded. The hate is real, like I had to say that.
It was a compliment that Early was playing and playing well.... as was Ugboh. That's a credit to Haith.... you just can't allow me to make a compliment to him.

Recognizing improvement is somehow frowned upon now? Gee.... color me surprised.

Reactions: TULSARISING
That was a great move by Igbanu, need much more of that to win games when it counts

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
Hill!

At times on the TV our uniforms look gold rather than grey. Weird.

Ugbah is looking more comfortable on the floor. Still gets a little lost on D but has hit two really nice left handed hooks in the lane. That shot opens up lots of possibilities down low. A pleasant surprise

Reactions: GoldenCaneKC
The team is looking better and doing something they haven't done in the past, putting away teams they should. 39 point lead is definitely not playing down to the level of competition, this is what championship teams do

Reactions: Glasscain
Wow! We are starting to play like a team and up to the ability we’ve seen in small flashes. I like it.

I know UAPB is bad but holding any team to 22 points this late in a game is impressive regardless who it is.

Reactions: TulsaAM
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT