ADVERTISEMENT

Amy Coney Barrett (Supreme Court) Come on Down!

There are many in Tulsa that live where they live bc they don’t want to live around other races. To each their own! Owens wasn’t invited to the RNC for a reason. She wouldn’t stand down with her plans for BLEXIT as an independent party. This is a movement you need to read up on bc your knowledge level is lacking.
Or, maybe she wasn't invited because it would anger the Base who was most likely to watch the event?

For over a 150 years there has not been a party that challenged the 2 party system. Now you think one is going to come out of the black(minority) communiity and do something nobody has managed in 150+ years? You are dreaming. The only party that has been even close to competing is the Libertarian party. And it is a long ways off from truly challenging either of the parties. I'd say the Libertarians have a massive head start on you guys. You guys are a flash in the pan started by the Trump's for self serving purposes. You don't have an agenda that will be well defined or attractive to the masses. Delusional goals. You have a very unaware membership, of the where, why and who, for the origins of your party.

Could it happen now? The parties have become polar opposites with a my way or the highway attitude. Leaving "we the people" , left out, somewhere in the middle

Last edited:
Could it happen now? The parties have become polar opposites with a my way or the highway attitude. Leaving "we the people" , left out, somewhere in the middle
aTUfan is wanting to start a centrist party?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT