ADVERTISEMENT

Aggie Game Thread

The refereeing last game was truly atrocious. Reversing calls that would've given us the ball back or taken a touchdown away from OSU or those bogus targeting calls that went 3 for 3 in OSU's favor...
The officiating was fine. No more bad calls either way than most games. They missed some but that was not the reason for the loss.

Reactions: Rapostman
The officiating was fine. No more bad calls either way than most games. They missed some but that was not the reason for the loss.

The on-field officiating yes. The reviews reversed multiple correct calls and they all went one way

You and I have both played enough football and watched enough to know one call rarely impacts the outcome of the game. Poor game management usually does.
I'm rarely in disagreement with your comments and opinions on here. The fumble recovery that was deemed "out of bounds" was the nail in the coffin for Tulsa's last-gasp effort (they were only down by 4 points and it was late in the 4th quarter), and apparently the ball wasn't secured on OSU's miracle reception touchdown on 3rd and goal. It just felt like Tulsa wasn't going to be allowed to win if the refs had anything to do with it. Now luckily we have an inept coach who would guarantee us losing a close game and we don't have Zaven to single-handedly turn losses into wins for us this year like he did last year.

Reactions: drboobay
Kicking a field goal when we needed a touchdown then not being able to cover the kickoff hurt far worse than the bad calls.
Yeah, that was the ballgame for sure. 3 runs up the middle on 1st and goal, a consolation FG and a pathetic kickoff that was run back 99 yards and you knew there was no coming back. Still hurts from last week just thinking about it. I couldn't watch the highlights or read about the loss.

Usually one minor call wont determine a game, but when you just give a team td that wasnt a td that can obviously be the determining factor. Not to mention the fumble and targeting from our best secondary guy

My main complaint was them overturning the 2 OSU targeting calls.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT