ADVERTISEMENT

AAC superbowl?

Gmoney4WW

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
Hope still alive for a Bortles vs. Keenum matchup in Superbowl. Sorry TUbla, rooting gainst you for a couple of reasons.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Since Wentz can’t play in the big game, I’m pulling for Keenum.

It will be cool if Minnesota gets a ring and Bradford had nothing to do with it.

Keenum, Foles and Bortles in the final 4. Worst collection in the conference finals of all time ?

Reactions: TU 1978
Somebody called me right before the second down play and I had to attend to something.

Assumed Minnie missed the moocher and didn't go back to check it out till now. Didn't get to see the play live, but it was a helluv'an ending.

Worst collection or not, I'll pull for any of them over the supposed Goat.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
The 2012 Houston, UCF, and Tulsa teams all have several players who were on or still are on NFL and CFL rosters. The top of CUSA that year was not far from where the top of the AAC is now. There were some great coaches and some great players.

FWIW, I think the Vikings will win and be the first team to play a super bowl in their Home stadium. As for Bortles, Belichick always finds a way of taking away the opponents biggest weapon, in this case, Fournette. Not sure Bortles is accurate enough to beat New England throwing the ball. His accuracy has long been the weak point in his game. Jax D is very good so should keep them in he game for a good part of it. But New England’s offense of all option routes and then Gronk being a mismatch for anyone trying to cover him will ultimately wear Jax D down. And Deon Lewis...difference maker

The 2012 Houston, UCF, and Tulsa teams all have several players who were on or still are on NFL and CFL rosters. The top of CUSA that year was not far from where the top of the AAC is now. There were some great coaches and some great players.

FWIW, I think the Vikings will win and be the first team to play a super bowl in their Home stadium. As for Bortles, Belichick always finds a way of taking away the opponents biggest weapon, in this case, Fournette. Not sure Bortles is accurate enough to beat New England throwing the ball. His accuracy has long been the weak point in his game. Jax D is very good so should keep them in he game for a good part of it. But New England’s offense of all option routes and then Gronk being a mismatch for anyone trying to cover him will ultimately wear Jax D down. And Deon Lewis...difference maker
Taking a beat down right now. AAC losers in the superbowl, hope is still alive!

Dream dies. :toilet:
:D Not if you’re a Patriots fan!

All seriousness, Bortles really played well. Not sure why a bunch of Jax fans were calling for a different QB at times this season.

When Dareus and Jack went out on consecutive plays, it almost seemed like a WWE scripted match. One thing people don’t give Brady and the Patriots credit for, when they need a play to be made, someone almost always seems to step up and make a huge play. Today it was Amendola, then Gilmore. And James Harrison (bet Pittsburgh hates that)...and then Deon Lewis.

BTW, I’m on business in NC. I got pretty vocal for a bit during the game and was just hoping no one called to complain about me :p

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT