ADVERTISEMENT

AAC Board

TUcandoit

I.T.S. Senior
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2011
Think I am finally done over there. There isn't a single thread where Tulsa isn't being trashed or constantly talked down on. Then when we react they say we are jerks and have horrible fans. They will act like they have been nothing but nice the whole time and then go back to Tulsa bashing every other thread. If it wasn't for the money, I would gladly leave this conference.

Think I am finally done over there. There isn't a single thread where Tulsa isn't being trashed or constantly talked down on. Then when we react they say we are jerks and have horrible fans. They will act like they have been nothing but nice the whole time and then go back to Tulsa bashing every other thread. If it wasn't for the money, I would gladly leave this conference.
Probably ECU fans still butt hurt from football season

Last edited:
Their board is different company from rivals. Its CSNbbs - AAC. Just google that and it should pop it up.

Just a word to the wise - the AAC board is straight sewage. It’s an echo chamber of UCF, Cincinnati, Houston, and ECU fans having an everlasting pee pee measuring contest that no one ever wins. Don’t waste your time of any of your brain cells over there.
If finding yourself agreeing with Memphis fans is your idea of entertainment, it’s a quality read.

It’s generally UCF fans leading the way. Even reminding them what their record is against us doesn’t do any good, they still have to feel superior.

Every fan base hates every other fan base. Except the navy. There’s only like 2 navy guys.

I can somewhat understand the hate over there. Every fan base has some homer elements that clash with other foreigner homer elements. And we are the smallest fan base/school and have lower self investment because of such. So any performance we do that shows them up hacks off a few more foreigners from other said fan bases. It's our fan base that leaves me bothered at times. We beat our selves up a little excessively. I usually stay away unless there is something to check on, like when we got Chapman or Idowu & I wanted to see what Wichita St fans thought about losing them.

Reactions: HuffyCane
I can somewhat understand the hate over there. Every fan base has some homer elements that clash with other foreigner homer elements. And we are the smallest fan base/school and have lower self investment because of such. So any performance we do that shows them up hacks off a few more foreigners from other said fan bases. It's our fan base that leaves me bothered at times. We beat our selves up a little excessively. I usually stay away unless there is something to check on, like when we got Chapman or Idowu & I wanted to see what Wichita St fans thought about losing them.
I can agree with this. I've probably gotten more irritated reading this board at times than I have the AAC board. So much coach/university bashing over here. At least on the conference board they just hate us cuz they ain't us! lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT