ADVERTISEMENT

AAC Basketball Overview

Rachal is going to be our biggest loss, I don’t see anyone on the team with that kind of game. Horne should give us a consistent outside threat and he’s a better rebounder and defender than most give him credit for. Much of the rest are unknown. If Griffin, Prichard and Chapman turn out to be gems and Nikita is serviceable then this team could have a pretty high ceiling. A lot of ifs to call it one way or another right now. We’ll have a better idea of where we stand in four months.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
KES was a four star in high school. His Junior season was spectacular. Sometimes that is difficult for kids to improve on. See Bryce Thompson. They have been told the NBA is right around the corner and it affects their entire game. I would love to re-create that high school Junior enthusiasm and desire. We need his best to arrive.

My interest in TU hoops is at a all time low for all the obvious reasons. No need to explain.

Rachal is going to be our biggest loss, I don’t see anyone on the team with that kind of game. Horne should give us a consistent outside threat and he’s a better rebounder and defender than most give him credit for. Much of the rest are unknown. If Griffin, Prichard and Chapman turn out to be gems and Nikita is serviceable then this team could have a pretty high ceiling. A lot of ifs to call it one way or another right now. We’ll have a better idea of where we stand in four months.
You should just copy this post onto an MS Word doc and save it...when it comes time for the 2022-2023 preview, paste it there.

It seems we're all saying the same thing every year and every year something goes horribly wrong, it's not Frank's fault, the refs suck or we can't rebound or shoot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT