ADVERTISEMENT

"6000 military have died of covid"

TUMe

I.T.S. Legend
Dec 3, 2003
That's not true, but Biden said it today. That's true for Michigan. Get used to that, you will be seeing a lot of those kind of quotes. Don't take my word remember what Obama said. Something to the effect of never to estimates Biden's ability to F_Ck things up.

That's not true, but Biden said it today. That's true for Michigan. Get used to that, you will be seeing a lot of those kind of quotes. Don't take my word remember what Obama said. Something to the effect of never to estimates Biden's ability to F_Ck things up.
He wasn't that far off. Not a big difference between 6000 and 7.

Reactions: TULSARISING
And his campaign quickly clarified that he was incorrect and had used the wrong statistic. Just think... An administration that admits the president is fallible and tries to correct its mistakes rather than doubling down on the lies.

And his campaign quickly clarified that he was incorrect and had used the wrong statistic. Just think... An administration that admits the president is fallible and tries to correct its mistakes rather than doubling down on the lies.
True but when you are senile you get lots of experience correcting your mistakes.

True but when you are senile you get lots of experience correcting your mistakes.

Trump hasn't learned from his plethora of mistakes.
Stupid for Biden to screw that up but, I'll take owning a mistake vs intentionally making one then continually lying about lying or denying.

Reactions: Clong83a
I think both candidates have that problem. It's the people around them that concern me. I don't trust Trump's family as far as I could throw them.

Trump also includes a desire for power and granduer. Trying to show off his importance. As in 2016 neither candidate is a first choice quality.

Trump also includes a desire for power and granduer. Trying to show off his importance. As in 2016 neither candidate is a first choice quality.

I would love to see at least one quality candidate again.
This "lesser of two evils" approach for POTUS is no bueno.

Reactions: maverickfp
Hence why Citizen's United was such a terrible decision. You gave the biggest voice to the guys who could enlist the most corporate sponsorship. They might as well wear sponsorship patches on their suits now.

I think Justice Stevens in his decent to Citizens made the most compelling argument against the system we've currently upheld..."It has likewise never been doubted that “[o]f almost equal concern as the danger of actual quid pro quo arrangements is the impact of the appearance of corruption... if confidence in the system of representative Government is not to be eroded to a disastrous extent… A democracy cannot function effectively when its constituent members believe laws are being bought and sold"

Last edited:
Glad you can bring truth to this lie. It’s pretty obvious that the Dems plan is to turn the mil against Trump. They just don’t realize, money talks BS walks. Raises, new equipment, and better housing Have made him an immortal among DoD.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT