ADVERTISEMENT

šŸ€ Recruiting 4-star PG discusses signing with Tulsa

Chris Harmon

ITS Publisher
Staff
Aug 15, 2002
Tulsa, OK
tulsa.rivals.com
In its history, the Tulsa menā€™s basketball program has only landed a handful of 4-star prospects, and the most recent is Powder Springs (GA) McEachern point guard Jaye Nash. The 6-foot-2 and 175-pound floor general signed with Tulsa on Monday after an official visit to the TU campus this past weekend.

Hoping for lots of success at TU and he stays with TU.

Yes, players with his pedigree are few and far between for TU. I hope he proves to be the player described in this article.

Maybe it has been reported, but the player from St. Peters we wanted has signed with Wichita State.

Yes, players with his pedigree are few and far between for TU. I hope he proves to be the player described in this article.

Maybe it has been reported, but the player from St. Peters we wanted has signed with Wichita State.
We're in on two players who haven't been mentioned on here as far as I can tell. One is a freshman and the other has two years left.

Coaches are silent this year. If TU interested, everyone else wants to jump on board since Konkol staff has great evaluation talent.

This seems to suggest that progress has been made on the NIL front, or Konkol and staff could sell snow to Eskimos, or (my guess) both. It's obviously very encouraging. I thought these kinds of signings would be beyond us in the current world order.

Reactions: I.I.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT