ADVERTISEMENT

#24 AP/#25 Coaches

HuffyCane

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 25, 2004
No complaints from me on that. It’s about right. I do think Northwestern, C Carolina and Marshall are wildly overrated.

Louisiana has a win over Big 12 leader Iowa State snd weve lost to them recently. I think they deserve the spot in front of us. But they may lose it if App State can beat them in two weeks.

I think we could and would beat OSU right now. That’s frustrating. We’d be 15 or 16 right now if that had happened.

Everybody else ranked would likely beat us that isn’t mentioned above. So no complaints here.

Just maintain. And beat Cincy.

Huffy - I believe Coastal Beat Louisiana giving them their only loss. If so they have beat the favorite in the SBC East (App St) and West (UL). We need Liberty to beat them. Not sure who will beat Marshall before maybe the CUSA Title Game.

Last edited:
Reactions: HuffyCane
Huffy - I believe Coastal Beat Louisiana giving them their only loss. If so they have beat the favorite in the SBC East (App St) and West (UL). We need Liberty to beat them. Not sure who will beat Marshall before maybe the CUSA Title Game.
Nobody and they will likely face 4 loss UTSA a middling side in the Champ game. Bank on Marshall going undefeated and demanding a UCF style Nat Champ.

We are talking top 25 football and we are discussing Liberty, Marshall, Coastal, Louisiana and App State? This truly is bizarro world we’re living in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT