ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Schedule is official

No Navy and I was excited, our knees are safe....then I remembered, Army runs the option as well....cut block central

Good Solid schedule. If Francis keeps progressing as I expect then I think we can win lots of games. QB REALLY held us back last year especially at the beginning.

Reactions: TU83
Good Solid schedule. If Francis keeps progressing as I expect then I think we can win lots of games. QB REALLY held us back last year especially at the beginning.
Inconsistent QB play to be exact. There were times Williams looked great and times that left you wondering "WTF?"

No Navy Memphis Tulane or Rice
And of course no Smoo now in the AAC
Maybe the easiest conference schedule since CUSA?

Once again you’re making zero sense just to be argumentative
You take any criticism of any part of the program as a personal affront. People like to call me a negative nancy. I'm fine with that. I'd rather be tone deaf that someone who is willfully ignorant in the face of adversity.

Last edited:
I expect the conference to be more difficult than many expect. UTSA, USF, UAB and even Army may be strong opponents for a very different reasons. UTSA will be pre-season conference ranked in the top 3. UAB and USF appear to be building a good base. Army will be disciplined and won’t quit. Don’t sleep on ECU. Coach Houston is a very good coach winning a FCS championship at JMU. He is coaching for his job this season.

Can we have a very good season this year(?) - absolutely; just don’t expect we will have an easy run because of the name on the opponents jersey.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT