ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Season tickets

Any info regarding 2021 season tickets? No info on TulsaHurricane.com
The schedule will get finalized in the next two to three weeks, if everything is normal. But obviously it’s not. It’s hard to sell tickets before you know who/where about the games.

The season ticket push starts about two weeks before the spring game or after the bball season ends, whichever comes first. They push again in June and August.

If you are a first time buyer, call the ticket office at 918-631-4688 and they will take down your contact info so you are amongst the first to get notified.

I know that they are working with existing ticket holders now. I got a call from the ticket rep last week trying to sell me on an upgrade.

The schedule will get finalized in the next two to three weeks, if everything is normal. But obviously it’s not. It’s hard to sell tickets before you know who/where about the games.

The season ticket push starts about two weeks before the spring game or after the bball season ends, whichever comes first. They push again in June and August.

If you are a first time buyer, call the ticket office at 918-631-4688 and they will take down your contact info so you are amongst the first to get notified.
Huffy - Do you work at TU ?

Email came out today, they plan to start season ticket renewals late march.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT