ADVERTISEMENT

2021 football early predictions - biased

Monty hires an offensive coordinator....

We dedicate seats to Coach and Mad Dog.

Goldie finally retrieves that T.

We go back to the old non-marvel-MCU-reject captain cane.

The Cincinnati game gets moved to Tulsa after we refuse to play them there.

Frank Haith wins all of his non conference games.

Last edited:

Goldie fetching the T is the least likely on the list.

6ft of social distancing remains in effect at the urinal troughs

Jaxon Player for DPOY
While I agree he may be the most talented defensive player in the league, the things that don't get listed on a stat sheet, like the number of times he is double teamed which frees up a LB to make a TFL. Unfortunately, end of year awards are driven by tangible stats for most people voting. I think if it was just the coaches voting and not the media, it's more likely he could be named DPOY. He's one of the more dynamic DL in the league for sure and he's got a crazy athleticism packed into his 6' 300lb frame. You don't think about guys with that body having insanely quick feet, crazy speed for his size, nor his jumping ability. For someone who is 6' weighing 300 lbs and the ability to jump and block the number of placekicks he has blocked WHILE playing on the interior...it's crazy. He'll be underrated going into the NFL draft and someone who ends up with him is going to be very happy. Disrupters like that don't come along every day.

As long as he cuts out the jumping offsides every time a qb does a hard count. That's my only knock on him, but it was driving me crazy.

Player has a bad habit of anticipating the snap count. That makes him seem quicker at times but it comes at a price. The Cincinatti game is an example. It likely cost us the game. Teams know it and will continue to use that on him. All that being said, he is a fantastic player (pun intended) and I'm glad he wears my team's uniform.

Reactions: TulsaFan2000
Player has a bad habit of anticipating the snap count. That makes him seem quicker at times but it comes at a price. The Cincinatti game is an example. It likely cost us the game. Teams know it and will continue to use that on him. All that being said, he is a fantastic player (pun intended) and I'm glad he wears my team's uniform.
One penalty does not cost a team a game. Smith not being able to throw for most of the first half didn't help us win the game.

Tulsa Schedule
W Uc Davis
A game we should win handily
W at Oklahoma State
We should have won last year and even without Collins who had a monster game last year, we find a way to win.
L at Ohio State
Depth will play a significant role in this. We come into this game beat up from OSU and play competitive for 3qtrs but come up short
W Arkansas State
Closer than it should be
W Houston
L Memphis
W At South Florida
Bye Week
W Navy
W at Cincinnati
Payback game and we come out on top
W Tulane
L SMU

Agree 100%, but what little we saw of Brin, he at least looked more willing to improvise. Or tuck it and run. Zach never seemed much to do any of that. I’m grasping at straws here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT