ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Softball Thread

Lots of missed opportunities in this one. Bats need to get going for this to be a special season. Pitching has been on point.
Can someone explain to me why Tennessee state who lost 3 games and only won 1 during this is in the championship game and we are not. That just doesn’t seem right

Can someone explain to me why Tennessee state who lost 3 games and only won 1 during this is in the championship game and we are not. That just doesn’t seem right
the first round of games were group play games to determine the seedings. After those we were the 1 seed facing Tennessee St who was the 4

Well I think we can safely say that the friend of the family of that snotty cancerous kid(the one that transferred) is not around anymore. He'd be jumping the coaching staff's case over proper batting technique being taught.
I'm sure she's having an illustrious career at a D2 school.

Dropped two today against Minnesota (much closer than Friday and to Texas State. 5 straight losses

They're close. Maybe the new coach working her way through the experience curve? Lots of continuity but still there have been changes and there are bound to be a few hiccups.

The program seems to be in good condition, the girls will figure it out. This year may be more bumpy than we have become accustomed to.

They're close. Maybe the new coach working her way through the experience curve? Lots of continuity but still there have been changes and there are bound to be a few hiccups.

The program seems to be in good condition, the girls will figure it out. This year may be more bumpy than we have become accustomed to.
I actually don't think it will be that bumpy. The pitching is really solid and will be able to dominate most of the competition we will face. This weekend was a rough one. Next weekend might be a polar opposite. The pitching this weekend other than the 1 game against Minnesota was quite good. Losing 1-0 games to Big XII and B1G opponents is not bad. They do need to get the bats going, but remember, the bats always take longer to get into a rhythm than the pitching does. This is true in baseball as well.

TU is currently playing #10 Oregon on campus at TU. TU trails 3-2 in the bottom of the 5th and just chased Oregon's starter after a HR that hit the auxiliary building in right field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT