ADVERTISEMENT

2017-present

We were excited about Monty. We wanted and expected that he would do well and bring our program around. It hasn't happened.

Heartbreaking losses and an undisciplined team. What else could you call a team that repeatedly has totally unneeded penalties...even at halftime.

Here is a bulletin. Coaches are sometimes fired in mid season and an acting coach appointed. You can even get a jump on the search.

Monte is not a bad man or a good Division 1 head coach. End it.

Navy will run up the gut and score on the outside, win by 14.

CINN will score 50 on Tulsa.

Memphis will crush Tulsa,

UCF will score 50 on Tulsa.

Monty has lost this team after that showing in Dallas.

They will beat Navy. Whether they beat ECU will depend on whether the players quit like they did at the end with BB and just go through the motions. I don’t think any reasonable person thinks TU will beat anybody else on the schedule.

They will beat Navy. Whether they beat ECU will depend on whether the players quit like they did at the end with BB and just go through the motions. I don’t think any reasonable person thinks TU will beat anybody else on the schedule.
I see Houston as a possibility.

Reactions: HuffyCane
Navy will run up the gut and score on the outside, win by 14.

CINN will score 50 on Tulsa.

Memphis will crush Tulsa,

UCF will score 50 on Tulsa.

Monty has lost this team after that showing in Dallas.
I don't think any of these things will happen. But if you are right and this team has quit on Monty because they don't have faith or trust him, then they could happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT