ADVERTISEMENT

1967 Tulsa Passing Attack

I was there as a 13 year old. A golden era where I don’t recall many home losses.

Reactions: TU Sepp
I remember seeing Harry Wood and Rick Eber in the highlighted game.

I oversee the Memorial High School Football Endowment.

Harry Wood’s High School coach sat me down and shared the Harry Wood story. Stunning. Harry’s high school coach went on to coach with TU great Tommy Hudspeth at BYU, Don Shula at Miami (the perfect team, 72), director of player Personnell KC Chiefs and invented the NFL scouting combine.

Harry went on to play for the Jets.

Les Miller, Harry’s high school coach, just raved about Harry. Les had Howard Twilley
with the Dolphins.

Harry Wood was incredible.

I oversee the Memorial High School Football Endowment.

Harry Wood’s High School coach sat me down and shared the Harry Wood story. Stunning. Harry’s high school coach went on to coach with TU great Tommy Hudspeth at BYU, Don Shula at Miami (the perfect team, 72), director of player Personnell KC Chiefs and invented the NFL scouting combine.

Harry went on to play for the Jets.

Les Miller, Harry’s high school coach, just raved about Harry. Les had Howard Twilley
with the Dolphins.

Harry Wood was incredible.
I remember Rick Eber making acrobatic catches against Arkansas and the Hog PA announcer
downplaying the effort, then talking up Arkie's running back stumbling after 3 yards . "Home
Cooking" started in Fayetteville .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT