ADVERTISEMENT

šŸˆ News/Notes #16 Mississippi bracing for Brin and Tulsa's passing offense

Chris Harmon

ITS Publisher
Staff
Aug 15, 2002
Tulsa, OK
tulsa.rivals.com
Mississippiā€™s defense is justifiably flush with confidence heading into its biggest challenge so far.

The 16th-ranked Rebels, who have only allowed 13 points in the first three games, are set to host Tulsa and the nationā€™s leading passer Davis Brin on Saturday.

ā€œThis is a totally different challenge than weā€™ve had,ā€ Ole Miss coach Lane Kiffin said.

Who would have thought this summer , that they would be saying this about our offense ? Definitely not me !

Who would have thought this summer , that they would be saying this about our offense ? Definitely not me !
I'll join you in that sentiment. Delighted however that our players are being successful in the system and that Monty has seemingly turned over that leaf that we've all been begging for. However, I still wish he would add an offensive coordinator/play-caller to the fold. He does such a good job of identifying and developing talent, as well as he makes sure his players are good representatives of Tulsa. Not to mention that he is a fine ambassador for Tulsa, Tulsa Athletics, and the University. In short a good leader of young men.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT