ADVERTISEMENT

14 days until the first game

nevadanatural

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
With March Madness getting canceled in the spring and the season starting later than normal it seems like forever since we‘ve had basketball. Football has been fun but men’s college basketball is my sport. I’m really looking forward to seeing how this new team shapes up.

Last edited:
With March Madness getting canceled in the spring and the season starting later than normal it seems like forever since wev had basketball. Football has been fun but men’s college basketball is my sport. I’m really looking forward to seeing how this new team shapes up.
I love em both, but basketball is my slightly favorite son.

Keep up the good work this year loca.....It may be a tougher job with cancellations and postponements however. Thanks for all your hard work.

Reactions: loca2874
Pitino floating a 2021 start and May madness

On the 12th day before basketball my true love game to me... 12 Woj’s glaring...and a Blue and Gold Tulsa hoodie...

Last edited:
According to the AAC commissioner in a recent interview, “basketball is going to be very difficult”.

Players have expressed concerns that their families won’t be able to attend safely,

Looks like Northwestern has backed out of the Hallf of Fame Classic.

Quick replacement options? SMS? UMKC?

Looks like Northwestern has backed out of the Hallf of Fame Classic.

Quick replacement options? SMS? UMKC?

Are they backing out of the season/non conference, as presently scheduled? Can't imagine the reasoning of just backing out of that one game.

Are they backing out of the season/non conference, as presently scheduled? Can't imagine the reasoning of just backing out of that one game.

Not sure. Just a report from Rothstein saying they will not play in next weekend's tournament.

Not sure. Just a report from Rothstein saying they will not play in next weekend's tournament.
If it goes ahead as scheduled that doesn't give the tourney much time to pull somebody new in. Doubt it's as decent of a team. That irritates me they did that at this late a date. Pulling out a couple of weeks ago wouldn't have been nearly as irritating.

That’s a puzzler, KC is a short bus ride from Chicago, I would have been less surprised if it had been South Carolina that pulled out.

11 days until the first game! (I hope)

10 days until the first game! Do y’all follow TU men’s basketball on Twitter? They are doing intro videos for the new players. They’ve done Payton Urbancic, Ari Seals, and today they have Bradley Alcime.

9 days until the first game. Anyone know what kind of team TCU is projected to be? I know Jamie Dixon is a very good coach but I don’t know anything about this particular team.

9 days until the first game. Anyone know what kind of team TCU is projected to be? I know Jamie Dixon is a very good coach but I don’t know anything about this particular team.
They do play Houston Baptist on the 25th. There is no game time set yet so there is no broadcast either. This might be shown on ESPN+ is my guess. If so we will be able to see them and judge for ourselves

I wish they'd get the time and network out on the Houston game. I'd like to know if it's gonna conflict with the TCU game.

7 days until the first game. I’m getting excited and making sure my ESPN app on the TV works.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
6 days until the first game! TCU is picked 9th preseason in the big 12 ahead of only last place K-state. We all know how accurate preseason predictions are though.

I don't see ESPN + showing the TU game ?
That little tv icon \/ without a network showing(no Espn+, EspnU, Espn, Espn2, Fox, CBSSN. etc) stands for ESPN3.

xxxxxxxxx
play-button-variant-inside-a-square.png
xxxxxxxxx

If there is no tv x/\x icon, with or without a text representation of a network, then it isn't televised at all.

The X's were the quickest, easiest way I could get the arrows and tv symbol to line up.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT