ADVERTISEMENT

📝 Larry Lewis 🏈 Summer Position Analysis: TU Quarterbacks

I sense a little bit of trolling from Larry trying to see if someone's dad is still checking up on us:

"The problem was, Braxton couldn't miss the opposing defensive backs when he was healthy. Throwing 6 interceptions in only 50 attempts and completing only 22 is stuff of horror stories.

After picks on his first two possessions against a gimmie opponent in the season opener. Braxton hurt his ankle and missed almost half of the season. When he came back, he was still unproductive, and he lost his starting job. Never has there been a more predictable transfer."

Almost spit my Mountain Dew out when reading the stuff in red

I sense a little bit of trolling from Larry trying to see if someone's dad is still checking up on us:

"The problem was, Braxton couldn't miss the opposing defensive backs when he was healthy. Throwing 6 interceptions in only 50 attempts and completing only 22 is stuff of horror stories.

After picks on his first two possessions against a gimmie opponent in the season opener. Braxton hurt his ankle and missed almost half of the season. When he came back, he was still unproductive, and he lost his starting job. Never has there been a more predictable transfer."

Almost spit my Mountain Dew out when reading the stuff in red
Amazingly, I wasn't even thinking about the dad when I wrote that, but it was just amazing how poorly he played last year. I think he is a better quarterback than that, but clearly it was a disaster for him last year. The kid is nice, and he has talent, so I do hope he does well in the future.

Amazingly, I wasn't even thinking about the dad when I wrote that, but it was just amazing how poorly he played last year. I think he is a better quarterback than that, but clearly it was a disaster for him last year. The kid is nice, and he has talent, so I do hope he does well in the future.
It’s hard when your a good kid and have a Lavar Ball as your dad

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT