ADVERTISEMENT

Republican debate

watu05

I.T.S. Senior
Mar 19, 2021
The networks have yet to find a format that doesn’t devolve into a food fight. Perhaps too many candidates; a live audience booing and cheering; or candidates feeling free to criticize or avoid answering questions. Encourages too many interruptions and one liners.

The networks have yet to find a format that doesn’t devolve into a food fight. Perhaps too many candidates; a live audience booing and cheering; or candidates feeling free to criticize or avoid answering questions. Encourages too many interruptions and one liners.
booing and cheering shows diversity

Since Trump doesn't see it to his advantage to go to any of the debates, let's debate a few things about him here.

Trump is searching for voters in ways he never did before. At least he is aware he can lose, even if he won't admit publicly that he did. Jexit attempt to gain voters, and the slightly moderate position on abortion are examples of this.

I just wonder if he sticks with the outright position against 6 week limits on abortion and the like, if the Evangelical Christians will ever peel away from him over this. I wouldn't think the Jexit thing would ever amount to any great # of voters. It will antagonize the Jews already against him more than it will gain Jews who buy what he is selling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT