ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci, China, and the Covid coverup?

lawpoke87

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2002
We all should be disturbed by the efforts to first conceal and then silence the questions into COVID’s origins.

Reactions: noble cane
Appears some journalist are still interesting in the origins of the virus

We all should be disturbed by the efforts to first conceal and then silence the questions into COVID’s origins.

I’m still waiting for my apology from some of the folks on here attacking me personally for simply asking questions.

I’m still waiting for my apology from some of the folks on here attacking me personally for simply asking questions.
Assume you will receive it when the current Admin apologizes to those citizens they censored, silenced and even attacked for asking the same questions.

Reactions: HuffyCane
Assume you will receive it when the current Admin apologizes to those citizens they censored, silenced and even attacked for asking the same questions.
the same group whining about current book banning, are front and center to silence opposition to the covid response, gw, blm, ...

Last edited:
I recall several posters denying government led censorship was occurring. Ironic some of the folks on this board were simply taking their lead from our federal government. Do they still believe this type of censorship and attacks have a place in our society? They have yet to admit they were wrong. Guys….it’s time to eat your crow.

Reactions: HuffyCane
Surely a Chinese company operating a bio lab on US soil now gets the attention of Congress….correct?

Surely a Chinese company operating a bio lab on US soil now gets the attention of Congress….correct?
Looks like if media reports are to be believed, the lab was opened using a grant and tax credits from the State of California and nobody was monitoring the grant. They just gave the money away. This country is going down the toilet if we don’t all get a grip quick.

Odd that Vanity Fair of all outlets is the leading investigative media outlet on this story. Keep in mind the Fed’s were warned about the risks associated with the lab and the coronavirus but still attempted to discredit and even silence those (including scientist) who suggested the possibility of a lab leak.

Mark this down on things I never thought I would hear. Chris Cuomo claims the Covid vaccine has made him gravely sick and now wants a 9-11 type of commission to investigate the vaccine.

Mark this down on things I never thought I would hear. Chris Cuomo claims the Covid vaccine has made him gravely sick and now wants a 9-11 type of commission to investigate the vaccine.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes: I'm still rolling my eyes.

Long covid is more often than not found in patients that have other undiagnosable illnesses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT